HUNTSVILLE FALL FAIR
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Senior Prize List
Rules and Regulations
- All exhibits must be genuine property of the member and entered in their name.
- Next year’s membership fees will be deducted from any prize money earned. Cost for membership is $5.00 for each person entering.
- All entries must be made on the prescribed forms and no entry will be accepted after 12:45 PM (Quarter to One) on Thursday, September 24, 2020.
- All exhibits must be produced during the current year by the exhibitor unless otherwise stated.
- Exhibitors may enter only 1 item per category unless otherwise stated.
- All exhibits of farm produce and manufactured articles must be up to required standards and weights.
- All animals must be securely fastened while on the Fair Grounds. Exhibitors will be held responsible for any accidents or damage due to failure to observe this rule.
- The decision of the judges shall, in all cases, be final, unless it can be shown that a by-law of the Society has been violated.
- No person shall, in any way, interfere with the judges in the discharge of their duties.
- Entry tickets shall be securely fastened to all exhibits except in the case of horses, when entry ticket may be produced at the time of judging.
- Hall exhibits must be in place by 12:45 pm Thursday, September 24, 2020.
- All exhibits shall be at the owners risk. The Directors shall use every reasonable precaution for the safety of exhibits sent to the fair, but shall not compensate any exhibitor for articles lost, damaged or stolen.
- No exhibit shall be removed from the Hall until after the doors are reopened AFTER 4:30 pm on Sunday, September 27, 2020.
- An award will be presented for the most points in each section.
- Protests, if any, shall be made in writing to the Secretary within 7 days of the close of the Fair and shall be accompanied by a deposit of ten dollars which shall be deemed forfeit if the protest is not sustained by the Board of Directors. Any member found guilty of willfully violating any by-law or regulation of this Society shall be liable for forfeiture of all prizes won, and loss of membership in the Society for a period at the discretion of the Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors may from time to time, make such further regulations as may be deemed necessary for the proper management of the Society.
- All exhibitors outside of District #11 shall pay an individual membership fee of $10 per year.
- Where prizes are awarded on number of points won, in the event of a tie the most number of first prizes won will decide the winner.
- Exhibits will be kept for seven (7) days after the close of the Fair. Any articles not claimed in that time period will be disposed of at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- All entry tags must be written by the secretary. Once tags are filled in, please close the tag before judging.
- The office will be open Mon.& Tues from 9 :00 AM - 5:00 PM ,Wed from 9:00 AM.-9:00 PM and Thurs. from 9:00 AM-11:45 AM. All Jr. Fair prize money may be picked up Fri. Sept 25th after 5:00 PM All Senior Fair can be picked-up at the close of the fair on Sunday, September 27. All unclaimed prize money will be mailed out by the week of October 15, 2020.
- Annual meeting will be in January 2021 as published.
- AOV means all other varieties, AC means any colour/coat, AV means any variety.