vendor application 2020.pdf (PDF — 109 KB)
Our vendors must be able to meet the following requirements:
- All food vendors must have in their possession a certificate for their local health unit
- All vendors using propane must be inspected prior to the fair,
- All vendors must have liability insurance, a minimum of $1,000,000.
Vendor Rules and Vendor Application
- Please find link below to a Vendor Application Form, which is to be returned ASAP. Space fills quickly, so to ensure your spot, please return as soon as you can.
- Set up times are Thursday, September 24 from 7 pm to 9 pm, and Friday, September 25 from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Your space rental entitles you to 2 vendor passes. Additional passes must be purchased from the vendor chairperson before the fair opens. No admittance will be allowed without a pass, no matter who they are.
- The fair closes at approximately 11 pm on Friday and Saturday and Sunday at 4 pm. No one will break down displays before 4 pm on Sunday. If you sell out of your product you will still be required to stay until 4 pm.
- The Huntsville and District Agricultural Society has security for Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, but cannot assume responsibility for stolen or damaged goods.
- Vendors are responsible for their own liability insurance. Please send a copy.
- All food vendors must have a certificate from their home town health unit.
- All vendors using propane must be inspected prior to the fair. There will be an inspector available.
- Vendor space will be allotted to you by the Vendor chairperson. No one shall choose their own spots.
- All forms are to be sent to the above address.
- Vendor space: $20.00 per frontage foot for FOOD VENDORS/All other Vendors $10.00 per frontage foot. All spaces are a minimum charge of 10 feet. There is also a $50.00 refundable deposit required for all vendors as long as all rules and regulations are met.
- Full non-refundable payment must be sent with your application to secure your space
- Anyone found not complying with the above rules will be asked to leave, with no refund.