HUNTSVILLE FALL FAIR
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
vendor application 2020.pdf (PDF — 109 KB)
Our vendors must be able to meet the following requirements:
- All food vendors must have in their possession a certificate for their local health unit
- All vendors using propane must be inspected prior to the fair,
- All vendors must have liability insurance, a minimum of $1,000,000.
Vendor Rules and Vendor Application
- Please find link below to a Vendor Application Form, which is to be returned ASAP. Space fills quickly, so to ensure your spot, please return as soon as you can.
- Set up times are Thursday, September 24 from 7 pm to 9 pm, and Friday, September 25 from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Your space rental entitles you to 2 vendor passes. Additional passes must be purchased from the vendor chairperson before the fair opens. No admittance will be allowed without a pass, no matter who they are.
- The fair closes at approximately 11 pm on Friday and Saturday and Sunday at 4 pm. No one will break down displays before 4 pm on Sunday. If you sell out of your product you will still be required to stay until 4 pm.
- The Huntsville and District Agricultural Society has security for Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, but cannot assume responsibility for stolen or damaged goods.
- Vendors are responsible for their own liability insurance. Please send a copy.
- All food vendors must have a certificate from their home town health unit.
- All vendors using propane must be inspected prior to the fair. There will be an inspector available.
- Vendor space will be allotted to you by the Vendor chairperson. No one shall choose their own spots.
- All forms are to be sent to the above address.
- Vendor space: $20.00 per frontage foot for FOOD VENDORS/All other Vendors $10.00 per frontage foot. All spaces are a minimum charge of 10 feet. There is also a $50.00 refundable deposit required for all vendors as long as all rules and regulations are met.
- Full non-refundable payment must be sent with your application to secure your space
- Anyone found not complying with the above rules will be asked to leave, with no refund.